Fund investments to create new value propositions that drive business growth.
Free Trial of Apptio Cloud Business Management
Increase the efficiency of your public cloud spending and slash waste from over-purchase and under-use.
The most significant impact is the time made available for more in depth analysis. The team spends more time making suggestions and less time with the manual workflow.
Will Leaming, IT Senior Vice President
Apptio accelerates your top initiatives.
Continuously analyze cost and utilization to maximize return on every IT dollar.
Accelerate migration to cloud while confidently managing cost, utilization, and capacity.
Agile & DevOps
Drive performance transparency and improve investment outcomes.
See what our customers and the industry is saying.
Micron eliminated budget variance and changed IT culture
- Quick implementation: 6 weeks from start to active use
- Tracking to within 1% of CapEx annual budget
- Real-time, continuous variance analysis solves end of year "use it or lose it" problem
Newport News Shipbuilding identifies $7M in application savings
- $7M identified in application elimination or migration opportunities
- $3M investment request given same day approval due to trust in IT and credibility of data in value discussion
- NNS President leverages Apptio reports in the board meeting
Unilever gains transparency and accountability, saves millions in just 15 months
- Reduced IT costs from 40% above benchmarks before TBM to within 10%
- Escalated cloud migration, with a projected savings of €50 million
- Rationalized the service catalog from 4,000 to 2,000 services
acquisition of FittedCloud
Move adds depth into multicloud utilization and optimization across top public cloud providers for CIOs and CFOs.
Latest article on Emerge:
Five cybersecurity predictions for 2019
We're expecting to see these five cybersecurity trends gain ground in 2019.
Emerging Role Profile: Cloud Cost Manager
Download this Forrester report for recommendations on how to leverage cost insights to strengthen cloud management practices.